ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2016-2018 COLLABORATIVE IS NOW CLOSED
Watch this 60 minute webinar to learn more about The NYS Higher Ed Immunization Collaborative, a new statewide quality improvement collaborative focused on increasing vaccination rates among students attending colleges and universities across New York State.
- Carlo Ciotoli, MD, MPA, Associate Vice President for Student Health at New York University
- Megan Lindley MPH, Deputy Associate Director for Science in the Immunization Services Division of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Elizabeth Rausch-Phung, MD, MPH, Director of the New York State Department of Health Bureau of Immunization
- Allison Smith, MPA, Manager of Public Health Initiatives and Assessment at New York University
- Karen Stein, RN, MS, Director of Student Health Services at Finger Lakes Community College
- Jane Zucker, MD, MS, Assistant Commissioner for the Bureau of Immunization at the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene