20×30 has always been about accelerating impactful, equitable change by learning together, building new relationships, and facilitating collective action with a network of diverse thinkers and doers.
The need for effective changemaking and collective action is more pressing than ever in the current COVID-19 pandemic. No doubt, some of you have already innovated your way to solutions that meet the needs of students. Many more of us have encountered challenges. It is essential that we bring all of our experiences together — the successes, mistakes, and everything in between — so that we learn more quickly together about how to best support equitable wellbeing and leadership in wildly different and difficult times. It is also essential that we reflect, learn, and innovate together so that our recovery from COVID-19 is more than restoring “what was” on our campuses, and instead, shapes the transformation of higher education over the next decade toward stronger systems that enable all students to thrive and succeed. Your experiences matter.
The 20×30 Idea Share Platform is one of several spaces for us to come together as a network of changemakers to learn, lead, and act collectively in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Respond in real-time to the stress on system(s) and people by connecting with each other.
- Figure out how we can support each other, our students, and our communities.
- Share and learn together about our collective work to support college student wellbeing, equity, and leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Co-create impactful changes to equitably improve lives now and for the future
- Use the experiences and learnings from COVID-19 to shape the transformation of higher education over the next decade toward stronger systems that enable all students to thrive and succeed.
JOIN THE CONVERSATIONS
What are you learning about creating equitable wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What was exposed, or made visible, because of the crisis?
- How can the experiences and learnings from COVID-19 shape the transformation of higher education toward stronger systems that enable all students to thrive and succeed?
- What is your vision for stronger, more equitable systems? What will it take for this to happen?
- What other reflections or experiences would you like to share?
Accelerating Progress, Together.
The growing movement of 20×30 changemakers have, together, built strong foundations for collaborative problem-solving. At the same time, for us to meet the generational challenges resulting from the coronavirus pandemic, we must organize and harness our collective knowledge, experiences, ideas, and actions to unprecedented levels so that we can produce, together, rapid innovations that can be quickly spread and scaled to address the immediate needs while also leveraging this unique opportunity to disrupt, reimagine, and fix broken systems.
This places even greater importance on strengthening our network of networks to facilitate and cross network learning, leadership, and action. Hundreds of 20×30 changemakers from institutions, organizations, and networks across the nation – in collaboration with the diverse leaders of the Campus Wellbeing Advisory Council, convened by the American Cancer Society (ACS) and partner organizations – are working together to accelerate progress toward a shared vision for improving college student wellbeing, equity, and leadership.
You too, can help to accelerate immediate and long-term impact by:
- Joining the 20×30 Network (it’s free!)
- Mobilizing your networks to contribute their knowledge, experiences, and ideas during this unprecedented pandemic through the 20×30 Idea Share Platform (it’s free!).
All are welcome and needed.