Application Deadline – January 17, 2020
To strengthen the emerging 20×30 Network of people, campuses, and organizations who are working to transform the lives of 20 million students in higher education by 2030 through:
- Fostering new relationships across historical silos and connecting the learning of people across institutions and organizations interested in solving similar challenges (e.g., peer learning clusters)
- Cultivating collaborative projects
- Increasing meaningful engagement of students and other people with diverse experiences and expertise
How the Fund Should Not Be Used
- For a single institution’s or organization’s work
- For work outside of the United States
- To augment salary; you may use the funds for contracted services
- Partisan political activity
Criteria & Process
- Proposal must include multiple organizations and/or institutions of higher education
- Priority will be given to applicants already connected to or eager to connect to the 20×30 Network (e.g., participating in Transformathons, Momentum Calls, Idea Share Platform, contributing to a work group)
- Project must benefit the 20×30 Network in some way, (e.g., increase engagement or action and share learning, tools, new resources)
- If selected, one person from the project will need to share the learnings with the larger 20×30 Network via brief report and presentation on a Momentum Call
- Recommended award amounts: $500-$4,000
- Learning produced must be shared, and if published, produced under Creative Commons licensing
- Timeframe: The projects should be selected in February and completed by November 2020.
- Simple report/share out at project completion
November 12, 2019: Network Activation Fund application goes live
December 2019: Momentum Call
January 17, 2020: Application deadline
Week of February 4, 2020: Notifications
December 1, 2020: End of project report
Forming a Team
Please use the Idea Share Platform to self-organize into project ideas you would like to develop and apply for grant funding with other 20×30 changemakers.
2-4 pages; limit of 20,000 characters with spaces.
The Application is available to 20×30 Change Makers in our Online Space. Below are steps to join 20×30 and create an account on this website. If you have any questions or problems, please email us admin-20×email@example.com
Step 1: Join the 20×30 Network
Complete the 20×30 Registration Form.
Step 2: Create a Network for Improvement and Innovation in College Health website account.
A | Click on the register icon in the upper right corner of this site.
B | Enter your information on the registration page.
C | You will then receive an email asking you to reset your password. Click on the link in the email to do so.
D |Select a new password and click on the reset password button.
E | After you login with your new password, take a moment to complete your profile on the website.
F | Once your account is created, someone from the 20×30 Team will manually update your permissions so that you have access to the private 20×30 Network Online Space and Idea Platform. If you don’t have access within 48 hours of creating your account, please email admin-20×firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Sign on. Click dashboard
Step 4: Under Your Networks, click 20×30 Network
Step 5: Once in the 20×30 Network space, click Resources in the dark blue navigation bar.